It is me, Kathrin, Colin, David, Brenna, Quynh, Claire, Sophie, Carly, and Scott on the first trip over. Another group is leaving tomorrow, so that sucks for them, but who knows, maybe they will get to stay later? So maybe it will pan out in the end. I'm hoping this will be a good trip. We don't have accommodation quite yet, but we are hoping that problem solves itself. There are supposed to be places to stay everywhere in Melaka (which is where we are headed), so we are just hoping that if we split into smaller groups we can all find places to stay.
I have some class issues to work out when I get back, but I won' t think about them this weekend. This weekend is purely about Melaka...not school. I will worry about school when I come back. Hopefully, like I said last time, I can post a little more regularly on here. We'll see if that happens or not. Until next time...
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment